Private Tastings & Vineyard Tours
Join us for a Private Tasting or one of our famous Farm-to-Glass Tours!
Farm-to-Glass Tours available daily at 11am, reservations recommended
Vino Noceto's Farm-to-Glass Tour Program provides the perfect platform for us to personally share our passion for agriculture and winemaking with our guests.
This fun and informative tour program follows the path of our estate grapes from the vineyard to the cellar to the bottle, and provides a snapshot of current vineyard & winery activities. Come as often as you like -- the winery and vineyard are in constant flux.
Each tour begins with a short trek through our vineyard from the tasting room to the winery, including visits to the fermentation room, barrel room and crush pad. Along the way through the winery and vineyard you will try six different Vino Noceto wines with one of our wine education specialists.
Reservations recommended - we want to make sure to have enough staff on-site! Please wear comfortable (preferrably closed-toe) shoes.
Reserve your tour via phone at (209) 245-6556 x2, via email at email@example.com, or by filling out this form.
Private Tastings, Limousines, & Large Groups available by reservation
Want to enjoy a group tasting in our private garden? Advanced reservations required for limos, buses, and groups of 8 or more. Our $10/person tasting fee includes a guided tasting of six Vino Noceto wines, Bruschettini, & tapenade. All group members will receive 10% off any purchases made on the day of your private tasting. Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 209-245-6556 x2, or filling out the form below.
Portfolio Private Tastings available by reservation, limited availability
Want to enjoy a private tasting with a dedicated wine educator to guide you through our wines? Join us for a VIP Portfolio Tasting. Our $20/person VIP tasting fee includes a personalized tasting of Vino Noceto wines paired with small bites. All group members will receive 10% off any wine purchases made on the day of your tasting. You can also make your tasting as unique as you are by customizing your experience to include:
- A Sangiovese Immersion: Dive into the world of Chianti and Brunello style Sangioveses and learn the nuances that make Sangiovese unique and diverse
- A Visit to the Library: Include a library wine in your tasting and learn about how Sangiovese changes and evolves in the bottle
- A Farm-to-Glass Tour: Start your portfolio tasting with a Farm-to-Glass tour of the vineyards, winery, and barrel room (additional costs apply)
- An Expert Host: Learn from the best - have winemaker Rusty Folena or owner Jim Gullett host your portfolio tasting (additional costs apply)
- A salami and cheese platter pairing: Enjoy a salami and cheese platter with your wines (additional costs apply)
To inquire about making a reservation, contact email@example.com or 209.245.6556 x2.