The Little Red Barn
Located only 45 minutes from Sacramento and Lodi, our Tasting Room is a quick jaunt away. Our little red barn is in the heart of Shenandoah Valley, nestled among our vineyards.
Vino Noceto started as a little red barn with a roll-up garage door, burlap walls, and rough slabs of wood thrown over barrels. Our first vines were planted in 1987, and until 1999, our wines were made via custom crush by other winemaking facilities. Over the last two decades, the Noceto Estate has grown into a multi-building facility with a beautiful Villa-style courtyard. Our certified-sustainable winery produces almost 10,000 cases of wine per year. Our tasting room has seen multiple renovations, with bars built from reclaimed wood blended with naturally rusting metals.
Come visit, and help us make even more great memories filled with wine, fun, beauty, and knowledge.
Groups of up to 6 are merrily welcome but require appointments in advance. We want to ensure that we are staffed to provide the highest quality service and a memorable tasting experience to all of our visitors.
- Scheduled Guided Tastings on Saturdays and Sundays are hosted in our outdoor, shaded pavilion, by reservation only. You may RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE. Or, feel free to call 209-245-6557 or email email@example.com to help make your reservation.
- Patio Service by-the-glass or bottle or flight are available daily, 11am-4pm, on a first-come first-served basis. Picnickers are welcome on the patio.
- Curbside Wine Pickup is available daily, 11am-4pm.
- Please also note:
- All tastings are currently outside on our patio or pavilion. Don't worry, its gorgeous outside! The indoor tasting room is currently closed to visitors.
- We can accommodate groups of up to 6.
For more information:
Weekdays: 11am to 4pm
Weekends: 11am to 5pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
11011 Shenandoah Road
Plymouth, CA 95669
Friendly dogs, on-leash are welcome in our Tasting Room. If any issues arise due to crowding, we will happily serve those with canine companions on our outside patio.