We host all kinds of celebrations and events, from weddings to corporate retreats. Below see our basic rental costs, and don't hesitate to contact us for a custom quote - firstname.lastname@example.org or 209.245.6556 x2. Salute!
Private Event Information
Capacity: Comfortably fits up to 80 guests
High Season Weekends after Business Hours (April-November after 5pm): $1,250
High Season Weekends during Business Hours (April-November 10am-5pm): $2,000
High Season Weekdays (April-November): $1,000
Off-Season (December-March): $1,000
- up to 6 hour facility usage, including setup
- Facility Coordinator
- Guest restrooms
- Rain-friendly venue options
- Only Vino Noceto wine may be served.
- Outside beer, soft drinks, and water are acceptable.
- Please contact us for more information about our hard alcohol policy.
Catering: Our preferred Caterer is Beth Sogaard Catering and Event Planning in Plymouth. Their event coordinator can be reached at Christy@chefbethcatering.com. Christy and Beth are both a delight to work with. Aside from creating amazing dishes to complement our wines, the Beth Sogaard team also consulted on the design of our event spaces and can help you make the best of any event. We also love Vendage Catering and their diverse, delectable, and modern menus. Please note that caterers must be approved by Vino Noceto before the booking is finalized.
- We can design special programs and tasting experiences, including teambuilding exercises for corporate retreats and down & dirty winemaking lessons at an extra charge.
- We can provide furniture for smaller groups and more casual events at an extra charge.
- Vino Noceto employees can be hired at a rate of $25 per hour.
Deposit: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of the booking with final payment due 10 days prior to the event.