in the days of COVID-19
What are the main differences I can expect at Vino Noceto?
- At this point, our entire customer experience is outdoors, with tables spaced well apart. We have re-purposed our indoor tasting room to a staff-only space for dish washing and pouring Sangiovese and Frivolo slushies in a sanitized environment. We are grateful for our beautiful outside patio and pavilion full of tables with shade umbrellas. We sincerely appreciate your understanding!
- Our new style! As we are taking every necessary measure to keep everyone safe and healthy, our staff will be wearing masks and gloves as we serve you. Even Doggie D has a mask, it’s adorable. We promise we are still smiling and present with you under our covered faces! In compliance with state mandates, we require that you wear a face covering when you check in and any time you are not seated for your tasting or picnic. We have extra masks should you need one.
- We are taking many extra steps to ensure every surface is cleaned and sanitized between each group, so you will see our new cleaning carts rolling around the property often. This is one of the reasons we are asking you to check in with the host upon arrival and why you may have to wait to be seated.
What are Vino Noceto’s winetasting options?
On Saturdays & Sundays we are offering scheduled guided wine tastings in our shaded, outdoor pavilion. Tastings last about 1 hour at 11am.
Daily, we also have plenty of patio seating at umbrella tables where we’ll be serving wines by the glass, by the bottle, or in flights – 11am–4pm.
Daily, we offer curbside pickup – weekdays 11am–4pm and weekends 11am–5 pm.
Are reservations required?
On weekends, reservations are required for all Guided Tastings in the pavilion.
Patio seating is on a first-come first-served basis. While reservations are not required for our patio seating with groups of 6 or less, please check-in with our host upon arrival. For groups larger than 6 please call to reserve your group table.
No reservation is required to make a purchase or to pick up a wine purchase. Just give us a call from the parking lot, or check in with the host upon arrival.
Is there a tasting charge?
- Guided weekend tastings cost $5 per person or just $1 for club members and their guests (up to 6 people).
- Charge for wines by the glass or by the bottle and wine flights vary by offering.
I’m trying to make a reservation for a guided weekend tasting, but my club member discount isn’t showing up – what gives?
- To get your club discount on your guided tasting, be sure to register with the same email address attached to your wine club.
- If you are still having trouble, give us a call at (209) 245-6557 and we can help.
- If you’ve booked the reservation and didn’t get your club discount, let us know when you arrive, and we will happily refund/comp the difference.
How many people can you accommodate?
- Under the state’s guidelines for reopening, we are currently only able to accommodate groups of 6 or fewer.
- Each group of 1-6 will be seated at their own table.
What if I’m late to my reservation?
- We try our best to keep our guided tastings on schedule. If you are more than 5 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate you for a guided tasting,
- We are happy to help you book another reservation, or if we have an open table, seat you on the patio for by the glass or bottle service.
Can I bring a picnic?
- Of course! You are welcome to bring a picnic to any of our patio tables, so long as you check in with the host and we have an open table! There you can order wines by the glass or the bottle to complement the gourmet cuisine you’ve brought from home or a local restaurant. Sangiovese is super food friendly!
- On weekends, the pavilion is reserved for guided tastings only. On weekdays we may have a bit more flexibility. The host will let you know what tables are available when you check in.
Can I drink outside alcohol while at Vino Noceto?
What?! When?! Why?! ABC laws state only our own wines can be consumed on our premises. We have a variety of deliciously dynamic wine options to suit your unique palate!
Can we bring the kids?
- Kids are welcome! With the current physical distancing requirements and enhanced sanitation measures in place, all kids must stay with their adult supervisors.
- While there is no charge for kids, if they are walking then they DO count towards the maximum group size of six.
Can we bring the dog?
We are dog lovers and are always happy to welcome well-behaved dogs to Vino Noceto! All dogs must stay on a leash and near their humans